What is Bali Buzz?
Bali Buzz is a network and community for digital nomads who are or who want to live and work from the beautiful land of Bali, Indonesia.
Created by me, hi 👋
My name is Joe Bloom and I’m a digital nomad like you.
I’ve been living and working remotely for over the last year of my life in places like New Zealand, Malaysia, and Vietnam – but mostly I’ve spent most of my best times as a digital nomad based in Bali.
Living here for such a long time I have learnt a lot and want to share this experience with people like you. Whether you wish you could do what I and many others are doing or you are already living it – Bali Buzz is a place for you to get the advice, the recommendations and the community to live a life of freedom in Bali.
Find your next Bali spot
Get the Bali Buzz app and find your next favourite spot in Bali!
Read the latest from the buzz 📰
- Can you drink the water in Bali?Assuming from the tap, the general answer is no – don’t do that. The water isn’t chemically stripped of bacteria … Read more
- Can Bali belly kill you?Bali belly is real, man. I’ve had it or something very similar that came from food poisoning. A lot of … Read more
- Are Bali dogs dangerous?Because of the large amount of stray dogs in Bali, many people are wondering whether Bali dogs are dangerous? Well, … Read more
- Are Bali taxis safe?Generally speaking, taxis around Bali are very safe. For extra security you can use and would recommend a ride app … Read more
- Are Bali hospitals safe?After having suffered a bali kiss and a potential infection as well as bali belly during my time in Bali, … Read more